- 29 May 2020Submission of Australia’s independent expert to the United Nations Group of Governmental Experts on advancing responsible State behaviour in…
UN Security Council Arria-Formula Meeting: Cyber Stability, Conflict Prevention and Capacity Building22 May 2020Remarks by Australia’s Ambassador for Cyber Affairs
- 22 May 2020We welcome the opportunity to discuss the threats posed by malicious activities in cyberspace.
- 20 May 2020
Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Australian Cyber Security Centre
As Australians and the international community band together to respond to COVID-19, the Australian Government is concerned…
- 01 May 2020Malicious cyber activity against healthcare services and facilities
- 27 Apr 2020
As China pushes Huawei-inspired supply chain freedoms at the United Nations, Australia reminds the world that a cyber legal framework already exists and attacking hospitals is not on.
- 16 Apr 2020Australia’s comments on the Initial “Pre-draft” of the report of the UN Open Ended Working Group in the field of information and telecommunications…
- 16 Apr 2020Open Ended Working Group Developments in the field of information and telecommunications in the context of international security
Minister Payne statement: attribution of malicious cyber activity in Georgia to Russian Military Intelligence21 Feb 2020
Today, the Australian Government has joined international partners to condemn malicious cyber activity by Russia targeting the state of Georgia in October last year.
In consultation with our partners and allies, the…